The most crucial step in preparing an essay is selecting a topic, yet most students regretfully ignore this part. In many cases, the quality of the essay depends on the topic you select. Therefore, choosing the appropriate topic simplifies composing something you'll be satisfied with.
Here are some suggestions from our college paper writing service for selecting good essay topics to ease your task.
- Find something that piques your curiosity - Your writing will reflect your zeal. Choose a perspective that could make the subject intriguing to you if you have no other alternative.
- Reduce the scope of your subject to something manageable - Whatever you choose to write on, consider if you have enough room to adequately cover the subject and support your argument. Your initial concept will almost always be overly expansive. Continue to refine it until it is reasonable.
- Begin your research - If you have a general concept of things to write essays about but don't know how to start, look through some books for inspiration. Check up on the subject online or in the news. Browse online for photographs related to the subject to see what you can discover. You could come upon the viewpoint you're seeking.
- Revive an idea - Consider whether there is a subject you have already written about that you might utilize for this essay. You might even be able to reuse studies or portions of previous writing. You might be able to just focus on a related subject or a different angle on the same concept.
- Brainstorm essays topics list - Make a list of your ideas or the items you are interested in. If your subject constitutes a great president, write down some terms that come to mind when you think of a president or list the names of politicians you respect and your reasons for doing so. Go through a dictionary and note any fascinating terms or concepts that catch your attention.
Ideas for Essay by Category
Based on your study area, you may likely face various writings in school. However, the most typical essay topics are these four. You'll probably need to produce at least a few of these pieces, particularly if you finish your undergraduate coursework.
As the name suggests, a persuasive essay's main objective is to persuade the reader. Challenging, compelling, and rational writing should be used to convince readers. Contrary to expository essays, which may also advocate a viewpoint or particular cause, persuasive essay topics include opinion-based writing that focuses less on specific facts.
In expository essays, facts are presented. They mandate that students conduct research, look into a subject, and provide a position based only on factual data instead of an opinion. Expository essay topics are written with solid reasoning and employ factual, scientific articles.
The main goal of descriptive writing is to create a mental image of the subject. While writing descriptive essay topics, be prepared to discuss your primary subject and utilize several adjectives. You can describe an individual, a site, an event, or even a feeling. Here you won't be asked to write in the first person like you would in a narrative essay.
The purpose of narrative essay topics is often to convey a tale built on the author's personal experiences. Usually, a narrative essay uses a story to illustrate an idea. They adhere to a common essay structure (introduction, body, and conclusion) and have a motif. Characters and action are also present.
Next, we'll discuss comprehensive essay topic ideas that will serve as a source of inspiration for your upcoming assignment.
Topics for Technology Essay
In today's environment, technology is the driving force. Both cultural changes and technological improvements have significantly influenced the growth of human civilization. Thus, picking good essay topics about technology will provide you with plenty of material to draw on. Let's explore some effective essay topics recommended by our custom essay writing service.
- Technology's Effect on Communication
- Technological Development: Creation of the TV
- Making Use of E-Commerce: A Technology-Based Industry
- Little Diversity in the Technological Sector
- Medical Field to Use Blockchain Technology
- Advanced Technologies and Airport Security: Challenges
- Qualifications and Responsibilities of Information Technology Employees
- Autonomous weapons: a morally acceptable technology?
- Technological Usage in Schools: Influential Considerations
- The Incentives of Technology
- Marketing Instructors' Use of Media Platforms as Teaching Methods
- Organizational Units for Communication Technology
- The Role of Technology in Life Satisfaction
- PESTEL Analysis for Robot Technologies
- Information Technology Methods Used by the Starbucks Corporation
- Database Protection in Information Technology Fields
- Technologies of Communication in Public Health Programs
- Instrumentation and Technology in Surgery
- Technology's Effect on Global Warming
- How Technology Affects Architecture
- Homicide Issues: Using Technology to Track and Reduce Crime
- Medical Technological Patterns: Threats and Advantages
- Developing Technologies in Robotic Surgery and Nanoscience
- Technology's Influence on Criminal Legal System
- What Role Did Big Data Analytics Have in the Technological Fusion?
Cause and Effect Essay Ideas
To write on cause and effect essay topics, you should primarily identify a situation in which an action has effects or consequences. The next step is for you to describe what happened. If you're having trouble coming up with interesting essay topics, have a look through this list.
- Describe the causes and consequences of floods in Antarctica
- What are the main factors that contribute to natural disasters?
- Examine the causes and effects of Australian wildfires
- Which factors contribute to learning difficulties?
- Describe how temperament affects a child's cognitive development
- What harm does consuming junk food cause?
- Examine how social media websites have affected relationships.
- Insufficient sleep is caused by using mobile devices at night
- How does a person's social life change due to dating apps?
- Talk about the root causes of teenage schizophrenia
- What impacts does physical activity have on health?
- The effects of blue light on the circadian rhythm and eyesight
- Effects of health insurance on medical results
- Effects of domestic abuse on children
- Causes and effects of a failing market concerning bitcoin
- Does AI have an impact on the health sector?
- What effects might acne have on a teen's life?
- The various forms, symptoms, and consequences of Dementia
- What are the reasons for the persistence of racism and discrimination?
- Examine how a physical education curriculum affects college students
- How does birth order influence personality traits?
- Describe the results of working remotely
- What impact do nonprofit organizations have on neighborhood communities?
- What impact does gender disparity have on our society?
- How does smoking affect those who don't smoke?
- Hormonal changes bring about mental issues.
- Describe how evaporation contributes to the greenhouse effect.
- Consider the origins and consequences of environmental debris.
- What caused the First World War, and what were its long-term consequences?
- What are the origins and effects of work overload?
Problem Solution Essay Topics
One of their strongest features is that the problem-solution essay topic has a very obvious format. You must state the issue, discuss its significance, outline your proposed fix, and justify why it is the best option. Our essay writer will help you in your writing endeavors by compiling a list of things to write about.
- How can stroke be avoided?
- Does hiring remote employees reduce expenses?
- How wildlife reserves save species from going extinct
- Can vehicle sharing help to reduce CO2 emissions?
- One of the major issues in today's culture is body shaming. How can this problem be resolved?
- Children grow angry when they witness violent acts. What can we do to shield kids from seeing violence?
- Many students receive poor marks for reasons other than being lazy. What can we do to aid difficult students?
- Most pupils in schools and universities commit to cheating. What are some strategies to prevent this conduct?
- Increasing the minimum wage might lead to job losses. What other options are there?
- How can families support the development of children's positive body images?
- How can a depressed patient be helped?
- Is it possible to change careers in middle age? What is attainable?
- How can innovation be achieved without raising prices?
- How can one keep a normal BMI?
- What are a few strategies for lowering unemployment?
- How can inmates be transformed into useful members of society?
- How can divorces be avoided?
- What steps may be made to avert a shortage of resources?
- What actions are necessary to secure sustainable energy sources?
- How can the recovery process from oil spills in the ocean be sped up?
- How might recycling address ecological problems? How do you establish a routine for doing this?
- How should you approach your classmates with respect?
- Are you being treated unjustly by your teacher? What should one do in this circumstance?
- Why is being bullied a negative quality? How can it be stopped?
- How can a school setting be made less isolating?
- How can divorced parents support their children in achieving academic achievement, forming a healthy lifestyle, and leading fulfilling lives?
- How might the assistance system be altered to assist people in escaping generational poverty?
- How should we handle unlawful immigration?
- How can human trafficking be stopped?
- What is the greatest way to lessen the terrorist issue?
Informative Essay Topics
You may demonstrate your knowledge by writing informative essays. They all focus on educating the reader without attempting to convince or express an opinion. Let's look at some good essay topics catering to all age groups and preferences.
- The value of students' online volunteering
- How to support friends who struggle with learning difficulties
- The value of literacy in our daily life
- The finest techniques for overcoming presentation anxiety at college
- the top methods for locating a college internship
- The advantages of releasing your college scientific study
- How to overcome procrastination while in college
- The importance of love and affection in dogs
- The most typical fallacies concerning video gaming
- The various cultural interpretations of friendship
- Why do individuals see the light when they are in a coma?
- Simple safety precautions when using a telescope
- Constructing a compelling resume for LinkedIn
- Making a nursing reflection notebook
- Online property protection: what you should know
- the various religious explanations for dreams
- Social media's significance in the fight against anorexia
- what separates Republicans from Democrats
- Reporting the issue of substance addiction
- How to prepare a wonderful supper for your partner
- Foreign Languages in High School: Their Value
- Sleep Deprivation in High School Students: Causes and Consequences
- Contrasting student-athletes and non-athlete students
- Three Motivational Factors Success, Allegiance, and Power
- The Influence Of Nature On Architectural Forms
- How Do Cats React to the Sun?
- Procedure for enrolling in community services
- Sailing a boat: safety precautions and self-protection
- How to get legal assistance if you are being harassed
- What are the problems faced by the World Health Organization?
Wish You Could Write a Paper of Top Quality?
Give our skilled staff of writers access to your most challenging writing projects, and they will produce high-quality work in a flash.
Research Essay Topics
You may not be aware of the sheer volume of responsibilities you will likely have throughout college. When it comes to delivering research papers on time, it could leave you feeling overloaded and drained. Thankfully, our dissertation writing help provided you with excellent research essay topics.
- Can theme parks serve a purpose other than entertainment, such as education?
- Why are certain countries happy and wealthier than others?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic surgery?
- Do immigrants positively or negatively influence a country's economic growth?
- Why are regulations so severe regarding single parents' ability to adopt?
- Video games and the virtual world: are they fueling increased crime and abusive behavior?
- What steps can be taken to stop cyberbullying?
- Is overeating a concern for the people of America?
- There should be a ban on unsafe sports
- Animal testing should not be permitted in research
- There should be occasional reductions in the number of working hours
- It should be illegal to clone both people and animals
- Women who choose not to participate in the feminist movement run into issues
- The risk posed by social media is lower than advertised
- While portraying murderers and criminals, do actors run the danger of mental health problems?
- What creates visual deviations like a particular frequency?
- Why is facial skin more prone to pimples and sensitivity to contact than the skin on any other body area?
- What actions may be taken in developing nations to avert ecological disasters?
- Which nations have the most effective legal systems?
- What defenses do students have against having to repay student loans?
Education Essay Topics
Certain themes always seem to come up while writing an essay on education. Some people find the constant discussion about education and schools to be a bit much, and when you're engaged in a topic, it may be challenging to come up with the ideal essay topic. Yet, to assist you in your quest for knowledge, we have compiled a list of ideas because of the importance of educational essay writing.
Good College Essay Topics
- Why is education so crucial to society?
- What are the advantages of the American educational system as it is today?
- How can students practice employing soft skills in a classroom setting?
- Is memorizing still encouraged in today's schools?
- What actions can the educational system take to encourage diversity in the classroom?
- Are school rules gender-neutral?
- How can colleges encourage students to eat well?
- How can children prepare for their futures through college and career paths?
- Students' mental well-being in college
- Given that most students will graduate with student loans, is attending college worthwhile?
- How can safety on college campuses be improved?
- What benefits and drawbacks come with studying abroad?
- What types of academic misconduct are not deemed plagiarism, and why do some students resort to illegal downloading?
- How significant is it to be a leader both as a student and a teacher?
- Explain how academic freedom is regarded and whether there is a basis for it.
Essay On School
- Should physical education be included in the core curriculum for secondary schools?
- All pupils should be required to receive the appropriate vaccinations at school, with very few exceptions.
- Public versus private education
- Which course should be the one that all high school students must take and complete to graduate?
- Describe the experience of starting a new school while moving to a new location.
Student Life Essay
- Why do we view our college years as the best of our lives?
- Speaking freely on college campuses
- Repayment of student loans
- Compensation for collegiate athletes
- Why did you decide on this university?
- What job goals do you have after graduating from college?
- To prepare for college, recent high school grads should wait a year
- Share some hilarious college recollections
- What is the most difficult aspect of college life?
- What are the differences between school life and college life?
Personal Essay Topics
Personal essay topics explore your lifestyle, ideas, and encounters. Readers will gain insight into your most private life events and thoughts from this kind of paper. The secret to success is to try to merge viewpoints and storytelling. The ideas listed below might serve as inspiration for you.
Essay About Yourself
- How did you first meet someone significant in your life?
- art pieces you admire
- Your greatest letdown
- Do you have a technology addiction?
- The worst thing that has ever occurred to you
- Have you ever come upon an animal in the wild?
- Describe your first experience being alone at home
- Describe unpleasant holidays or travels
- How do you define success?
- Your preferred outdoor activities
My Hobby Essay
- Are hobbies useful for a potential career?
- How Choosing the Right Hobby for You Will Transform Your Life
- Considering Photography as a Hobby
- Taking Up Art Collecting As A Hobby
- Traveling is A Popular Pastime
- Stamp Collecting as a Hobby
- The Future of Video Gaming as a Lifetime Hobby
- Making Your Passion A Successful eBay Business
- My passion is giving back to care facilities
- Candlemaking Is A Delightful Hobby Or Craft
- What recollections do you have of your parents as children? Mention a few defining moments
- Consider a situation in which you acted improperly. Explain the occurrence and the emotions it brought about
- Consider a situation from your upbringing that caused you to feel terrified or nervous. Explain both the actual occurrence and the emotions it brought about
- Name a game or activity you once engaged in with your sister
- What happy childhood recollections do you have? Describe a specific incident and the emotions it brought about
- Recall winning a contest at school
- What was the most enjoyable school project?
- Describe a performance you participated in as a child
- How would you describe your kindergarten teacher?
- How did your childhood summer vacations make you feel?
My Best Friend Essay
- The intimate connection of friendship
- The positive qualities of my best friend
- Explain a definition of best friends as a connection of companionship
- Distinctions between my best friend and myself
- The importance of communication between my best friend and me
- What did losing my best buddy teach me?
- False friendships and social networking sites
- Connections between women and gender stereotypes
- Why making friends is difficult for foreign students
- The universal significance of friendship
You may think of topics for an opinion essay as types of sentences that sum up the entire piece. The same holds for any piece of writing that expresses a viewpoint. Excellent discussion topics should relate to the core subjects and the student's strongest competencies. A good opinion essay poses an issue, formulates a question, and then makes a statement. Below are some inspirational opinion topic examples for essay writing.
- Why is it not always moral to be a GreenPeace activist?
- How does video gaming affect on-campus violence?
- Is it necessary for teachers to discipline students?
- Proven strategies to lower youth depression
- Should parents have access to social media monitoring tools?
- Is it necessary to cut back on English literature in college?
- How do earlier eras influence the culture of today?
- What distinguishes being overweight from being obese?
- How has globalization destroyed the traditional fashion trend?
- How does social media encourage polarization in the US?
- Why is it important to maintain English grammar?
- Is the American value of the family in danger?
- Is it necessary for the US to change its military strategy?
- Should medical school curricula include a study of culture?
- What warning signs indicate a generational divide?
- Why is chicken produced in bulk healthy?
- Why is it that we humans are to blame for global warming?
- Should sensitive medical information be made available to the public?
- What qualities best suit future generations?
- How does rage cause dysfunctional parenting?
Ideas for Nature Essay
Nature essay topics may examine how human activity affects the environment or how nature affects people. There are several directions that nature essays might go in. Ones that describe how beautiful nature is might motivate readers. On the other hand, an essay on pollution can be thought-provoking and encourage one to act. You may also use an informative essay on environmental pollution to explain how people harm the environment. Let's explore the next areas of nature essay ideas for more details.
- Contemporary global environmental issues
- Environmental effects of global warming
- Green taxes in environmental management
- Effects of medical waste discharge on the ecosystem
- Bottled water's impact on the environment
- Environmental effects of green buildings
- The effects of population growth on the environment
- Are foods made via genetic engineering safe for the environment?
- Effect of technology on the environment
- Green energy's effects on the environment and sustainability
Essay on Deforestation
- The deforestation history
- An ecosystem's response to logging and deforestation
- Tropical rainforest destruction
- Consequences of deforestation and possible solutions
- Consequences of over-harvesting and deforestation
- Deforestation in the amazon: patterns and determinants
- Deforestation and Biodiversity in the Brazilian Amazon
- What actions should the Brazilian government take to lessen deforestation in the Amazon?
- The Initiative Tackling the Deforestation Problem
- An examination of human responsibility for deforestation in rainforests
- Climate change and air pollution
- The issue of atmospheric pollution in the contemporary age and its effects
- The impacts of noise pollution
- Traditions and historical ideas as cultural pollutants
- The technique for offsetting pollutants
- How polluted is the Arab World?
- What technology is available to reduce vehicle pollution?
- Pollution from automobiles in the US
- Chloramine in drinking water: a sign that pollution is becoming worse
- Commercial pollution's financial impacts on China
Water Pollution Essay
- Causes, consequences, and potential solutions for water pollution
- Problems associated with water pollution
- Description of the ocean pollution issue
- The effects of human activity on marine pollution
- The UAE's approach to managing water pollution
- An economic perspective on water pollution
- Causes and solutions for water pollution in the US
- Plans for preventing water pollution caused by storm
- Health hazards related to water pollution
- Problems with Coca-Cola and water pollution
My Favorite Season
- What makes summer my favorite season?
- The sun during fall
- Winter as my favorite season: Christmas spirit
- Why I love Spring the most: revival of nature
- Summer as my favorite season: summer festivals
- Why I enjoy the Fall the most: Halloween and the Thanksgiving holidays
- Snow in Winter: my happy season
- Swimming in the ocean vs. skiing on the slopes: which one do I enjoy the most
- Positive and negative impacts of cold weather on mood: why do I still love it
- List your three favorite things about each season
A Raining Day Essay
- People commonly claim that nighttime downpours help with sleep. Why do you suppose that is? Has this happened to you before?
- Consider ways to gather rainwater if your house doesn't have running water, and ensure the water is safe for consumption.
- Recall when you were safe, comfortable, and happy inside while it rained outside. Provide as much information as you can about it.
- Even though individuals frequently dislike rainy days, having regular rainfall might be crucial. When do you consider rain to be most beneficial?
- How would you construct a shelter if you were lost while wandering in the woods and it began to rain?
Psychology Topics for Essay
As psychology has several subfields, you must be aware of which ones to focus on while writing a strong essay. If you need ideas, have a look at the following psychological topics for essay:
- How to combat bullying through psychological development
- Psychological explanations on why the aging process slows down
- How parenting style affects a child's development
- Variables that have an impact on a person's ability to learn languages
- The root causes of bigotry and prejudice
- Criminals that need counseling can benefit from CBT
- The repercussions of sleeplessness in a medical setting
- What causes the multiple personality phenomenon in certain people
- The world's selfish mentality nowadays
- The causes of the surge in childhood anorexia
- The key elements that influence social cognition within a family
- How family group behavior influences human nature
- The media's part in encouraging violence
- Does psychological debriefing hurt trauma survivors?
- Should psychologists refrain from participating in coercive questioning?
- The function of hypotheses in psychological research
- Positive case studies of compliance and obey psychology
- Psychiatric bipolar disorders
- Implementing organizational psychology
- Organizational Psychology: tools and methods
- Studies in experimental and correlated psychology
- The prospects for psychology
- Ethical concerns and psychology's code of conduct
- Psychiatric disorders and their types
- Behavioral psychology: anxiety disorders
- Researching the role of sleep on human development
- Theories in personality psychology
- A look into serial killers' psychology
- Use of social psychology in education
- Applying psychology in real life
Gender Equality Essay
There are many different concerns in the field of gender studies. Nonetheless, you must select an original gender equality essay topic from among them, such as the salary gap, the bias against women in the classroom, women empowerment essay topics, etc. Here are a few pointers that may help you choose an excellent topic.
- How gender roles are shifting in families
- Literary representations of race and gender prejudices The patriarchal phenomenon
- Look at how women behave in Middle Eastern nations in terms of gender
- Talk about how gender roles have changed and evolved through the years
- Is it possible to have equality among all workers?
- Possibility of achieving gender equality
- What can society do to combat toxic masculinity?
- A lack of rights for women
- List the major female movements
- How might American culture combat gender disparity?
- What major obstacles prevent us from achieving gender equality at work?
- Why is it so important to address the challenges of gender inequality?
- Data on the gender-based median salary gap for workers of various ages
- Why is it difficult for males to follow the orders of women?
- Which gender norms are most prevalent on television?
- Is the labor split in the modern family equitable?
- Is state-enforced gender equality legislation effective?
- Women's equality in western society: Progress and Future
- Are peace and gender equality related?
- The Importance of Gender Equality for Economic Growth
Proposal Essay Topics
Proposals can be prepared for a scholarly audience like your teacher or students or a broader audience like a government entity or corporation. Everyone studying in high school or college will find our list of proposal essay topics helpful; if you find one you like, feel free to take it and begin researching.
- How can we get the next generation to quit smoking?
- Promoting academics' quest for a cancer cure
- Us government should implement a new policy
- It is important to be candid about politics' criminal history
- Fostering community cooperation to enhance the lives of war veterans
- The first issue the new president should prioritize in his policies
- Increasing technological development to improve work results
- Putting together teams to combat cyberbullying
- Keeping technological use and overuse in check
- Everyone should know the new internet safety regulations
- How to prevent players from feeling down after a match
- Changing cruel practices: hunting is not a sport
- Choosing the best pay for college and professional sportsmen
- Making speeches successful regardless of the audience
- How to reduce child entitlement problems
- Why a formal approach to negotiations is ineffective and better alternatives
- How to prevent a company from bankruptcy
- why female attendance at business negotiations is always recommended
- Putting an end to the notion that fiction affects morals
- How can you convince your people that immigration is not that costly?
Process Analysis Essay Topics
Outstanding process analysis essay topics are necessary for crafting a decent paper. Process essay topics allow you to format your piece effectively and offer your ideas to the target audience in a way they can grasp. Let's go through the list for inspiration:
- Provide instructions on how to conduct a safe chemical experiment
- Detailed tips on how to create a strong résumé
- Provide a helpful guide for giving speeches
- What procedure is used to treat wastewater?
- What steps are involved in determining milk's pH?
- Describe how to manage due dates
- How to design an atmosphere that is conducive to learning
- Good note-taking techniques
- How to set a budget while you're in college
- Describe how to prepare tomato soup
- The process of making frozen veggies
- How to write computer programs
- How to write a manual for fixing gadgets
- How to use the program to edit photos
- How does the Google Search Engine function?
- How to heal bones using natural polymers
- How are the space shuttles constructed?
- How is quantum computing implemented?
- How to be a movie director
- How to achieve success without exerting much effort
Essay Ideas on Stereotypes
Because stereotypes are such a pervasive societal problem, educators often encourage students to reflect on them. The only way to create stereotype topics for essays is to identify the societal and daily thought patterns, trace their links, and record them in writing. After learning how to create a stereotype essay, you can look for the ideal topic examples for essay. So, let's explore them together:
- How modern toys in the US reinforce gender stereotypes
- Assessing Stereotypes with the Use of Anthropology
- Media-based stereotypes
- Stereotypes of White Women in the Media
- Hollywood's Embedding of Asian Stereotypes
- Stereotype-Conducive Behavior
- Are women in the trap music industry empowered, or do they fall victim to stereotypes?
- Stereotypes, awareness, and sympathy
- Typical African female stereotype
- The Transformation Of The Stereotype Of The Schemer
- The stereotype that women are bad drivers
- Application of a stereotypical cue to assessing the level of mathematics
- The development of the Indian stereotype as a result of Americanization
- Age Variations in Cognitive Performance and Sweeping generalization Threat
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Stereotypical image Fitting
- Western detective novels: viewpoint and stereotype
- Women's Function In Society's Stereotype Of Women
- Does the Fear of Stereotype Impact Women's Ability?
- Rap Music's Effects On The Vicious Black American Stereotype
- What Gender Stereotypes Do Ads Promote?
Ideas on Essay about COVID-19
The Coronavirus has overrun the planet, which has kept us indoors. Life, as we know it, has transformed. As a result, leaving us with far more questions than solutions. As the epidemic has affected practically every aspect of our lives, it is crucial to comprehend it by composing interesting essay topics on this matter:
- Did the pandemic cause a rise in the number of mental health issues?
- What does it imply to call the coronavirus pandemic? What have other illnesses historically been referred to as pandemics?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on the global economy?
- An examination of the hypotheses and misconceptions concerning the Coronavirus. What is the virus's place of birth?
- How have various nations handled the pandemic?
- Why did the virus affect Europe so severely?
- Examine how the Coronavirus has affected the relationship between the US and China.
- How has the media aided in spreading awareness about the virus?
- How has the spread of false information about the Coronavirus created worry and panic throughout the globe?
- Athletics and the Coronavirus. How has the virus negatively affected sports?
- How many sporting events have been postponed because of the pandemic?
- What impact has the Coronavirus had on religious practices?
- Why has the church taken so many hits because of the Coronavirus?
- Has the virus caused a rise in religious conversion or a decline in religious practice?
- An examination of the responses to the pandemic from many well-known religious figures
- In what ways has the Coronavirus altered human life?
- How have nuclear families been impacted by working from home?
- Are the pandemic's beneficial impacts on the environment long-lasting?
- How has the Coronavirus contributed to a decline in air pollution?
- What impact has the Coronavirus had on schooling globally?
Topics for Essay Based on Proverbs
Proverbs are a powerful tool for writing that may increase the impact of your points and assist your readers in believing you when you employ them. Let's examine some sayings that will make powerful topics for essays:
- 'Birds of a feather flock together.' - You might apply this as the topic of your essay to talk about how individuals prefer to hang out with those who are similar to them.
- 'You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs' - This essay topic might describe a moment when you attempted something new, and people frequently became furious. You should stop thinking about those folks and concentrate on the outcome.
- 'Actions speak louder than words’ - This might serve as the essay's title to suggest that action is required because simply saying something is insufficient.
- 'The early bird catches the worm' - You might utilize this as the subject of an essay to discuss how getting up early and starting your job can help you achieve in life.
- 'There's no such thing as a free lunch' - You might employ this as the subject of your essay to talk about how items that are given out for free usually come with a price tag.
Compare and Contrast Essay Topics
Identifying and evaluating the distinctions and patterns between two subjects that fall under the same category is the focus of a compare and contrast essay. If you've been assigned to write such a paper, you should seek engaging comparative essay topics. So, take a look at some related essay questions examples created by our essay help platform:
- Research paper vs. essay: which is harder to write?
- What strengthens your career more, a master's degree or a Phd.?
- What distinguishes high school from college?
- Which is superior between cricket and football?
- Which is preferable, using a vehicle or the subway?
- Which is more efficient, sending emails or making calls?
- What structural differences exist between fabrics made of cotton and acrylic?
- How did the cultural turn affect the humanities compared to the linguistic change?
- What distinguishes the United States Constitution from the Articles of Confederation?
- What distinctions may be made between high-throughput and large-scale DNA sequencing methods?
- What similarities exist between black tea and coffee?
- In contrast to astronomy, what do cosmologists investigate?
- How does nature differ in the Spring and fall?
- What distinguishes manga from comics?
- What are the differences between attending a public school and homeschooling?
- Which subject is more fascinating, physics or chemistry?
- What activities are available at night vs. during the day?
- What is preferable: a large birthday celebration with friends or a family gathering?
- What are the similarities between football and basketball?
- How does residing in an apartment compare to owning a home?
- What differs between left- and right-handed people?
- What distinguishes sand deserts from those covered with ice?
- Why are hot air balloons different from airships?
- What sets dolphins apart from whales?
- What's the difference between using a shared computer and having your own?
Want to Excel in Your Academic Life?
We only collaborate with the best writers, who provide students with original, personalized writing